Singapore • India • China • Hong Kong • S. Korea • The Philippines
Born in Chicago, heard around the world…
Be Led By Your Dreams
I pursued my dreams to be able to perform in many of the Jazz clubs in Chicago. I then had my eyes set on playing overseas. I have performed throughout Asia including Singapore, China, Hong Kong, S. Korea, and India.
When I first performed outside of The U.S, I was so nervous, but after hitting the first note, I quickly found out that music is a universal language with different rhythms and tempos but yet understood by all.
The House That Rocks
Music lessons for kids and adults
Get in Touch
Tyris International Jazz Keyboardist and Vocalist
Singapore • Korea • India • China • Hong Kong • The Philippines
- Singapore – The Westin Stamford & Westin Plaza Hotel
- S. Korea – The Westin Chosun Hotel, The Sheraton Walker Hill Hotel
- New Delhi – The Maurya Sheraton
- Mumbai, Gurgaon – ITC Grand
- Maratha Sheraton Hotel
- Shanghai, China – The Inter-Continental Hotel, The Four Seasons, The Westin
- Hong Kong – The Island Shangri-La Hotel
Television Appearances: Good Morning India, World News, Saturday night Sing, Among Friends
Print Media: The Chicago Tribune, Society Magazine, Times of India, Gospel Synergy, The Chronicles, The Pioneer, The Statesman
The House That Rocks – Owner – Music education for Kids and adults in the heart of Indian Trail, NC.